1. In conjunction with Early Settler Furniture and First National Real Estate, this promotion is for vendors who list exclusively for a period of no less than sixty (60) days through First National member offices within New Zealand.
2. The promotion begins on Thursday 8th December 2016 at 12.01am and ends Tuesday 31st January at 11.59pm.
3. It is for a Livorno 4-piece wicker outside table and chair setting as depicted complimented with a gas BBQ.
4. An eligible entry is one per exclusive listing.
5. The listing does not require to have sold within this time frame.
6. All entries must be accompanied by the Terms & Conditions signed, dated and returned to the National Support office.
7. The draw will be conducted by way of random selection at midday on Friday 10th February at the Promoter’s office, 666 Great South Road, Penrose, Auckland.
8. A total of one (1) major prize draw will be conducted.
9. The first eligible entry drawn will win an Outdoor Table & Chair sofa setting from Early Settlers Furniture. Also included is a gas BBQ. (value to $4,000)
10. As a condition of accepting the prize, the winner must agree to be available for promotional purposes and the publishing of such in both online and printed media.
11. The transport of the prize will be arranged and sent out directly from Early Settlers Furniture.
12. Nothing in these terms and conditions limit, exclude or modify or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Fair-Trading Act 1986.
13. Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of (a) the promotion; (b) the collection of the prize; (c) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (d) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference;
(e) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (f) any variation in prize value to that stated in these terms and conditions; (g) any tax liability incurred by a winner; or (g) use of a prize.
14. As a condition of accepting the prize, the winner must sign these Terms & Conditions as read and understood as required by the Promoter and/or prize suppliers in their absolute discretion, including but not limited to a legal release and indemnity form.
15. Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter and agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter.
16. The Promoter is First National Group New Zealand Limited of 666 Great South Road, Penrose, Auckland.
What is your property really worth?
Establishing the actual value of your property is essential in gaining the best possible result for your sale. It also requires a great deal of local knowledge and homework.
Your local First National Real Estate office is part of one of Australia's largest real estate networks and is ideally positioned to assist you with the sale of your property.
Please complete the form below and click 'Request Appraisal.'